Funding for Student Organizations
As a student organization, funding is available for your group through the Associated Student Body Activity Fund.
To be eligible for funding, student organizations must be:
- Registered through the Office of Leadership & Advocacy
- In good fiscal & judicial standing with the University of Mississippi and ASB.
- Active for at least 30 days.
- Must not have any outstanding debts to ASB or DOS.
- The President & Treasurer must attend an ASB Funding Training.
- Must complete the budget provided on MSync prior to submitting their first request of each semester.
- Funding requests must be submitted before deadlines.
For additional information, please review this ASB Funding FAQ Sheet or contact ASB Treasurer Jonathan Cox at email@example.com.